Criminal Injury Claims

If your injury was suffered as a result of a criminal act by another person, then you may be entitled to make a claim to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (“CICA”) for compensation.

Free Consultation

Find out if you can make a claim

Please enter your name
Please enter your email address
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your address
Please enter the verification code

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy