Uninsured Driver or Vehicle Accident Claims

If you were injured in a road traffic accident where the driver was not insured or is untraceable, you should seek specialist legal advice to help with your claim through to the Motor Insurers' Bureau ("the MIB”).

Free Consultation

Find out if you can make a claim

Please enter your name
Please enter your email address
Please enter your telephone number
Please enter your address
Please enter the verification code

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy