Very often people fail to do this because they wrongly assume that there was no medical negligence. We will look at the details of your case and provide expert advice on whether or not you can bring a claim for compensation.
At Novum Law, we combine expert knowledge of medical treatment issues with expertise in brain injury, spinal cord and serious injury and have substantial experience and understanding in dealing with these highly complex cases.
We regularly deal with the following cases:-
- Where there has been a failure to treat or an incorrect diagnosis of a medical condition
- Surgical errors
- Hospital infections such as MRSA or C Difficile
- Failure to obtain informed consent
- Defective medical products or medicines
- Accidents involving anaesthesia
- Cerebral palsy claims
- Pregnancy, birth and gynaecology claims
In cases where liability is established, we know what evidence needs to be obtained to accurately assess the level of damages. When liability is unlikely to be strongly contested we are proactive in obtaining interim payments, for accommodation, equipment and setting up care regimes.