We all want our children to be safe and well while they are in the care of others, and nowhere is that more important than when they are at school....Read more
Mr F of Minehead, Somerset, was an electrician and worked in various Woolworths stores throughout the country. He had to remove asbestos ceiling tiles and also drill through tiles to install new lighting.
His case was complicated because, at the time he was diagnosed with mesothelioma, he was having treatment for un-related terminal cancer. Despite this, damages of £75,000 were recovered.