The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) recently called for mandatory speed restrictions on e-scooters and for e-scooter riders to wear safety helmets as part of a consultation into their...Read more
It has been reported that a man from Winchester died from mesothelioma. Philip Hall, died on June 13 while he was waiting for admission to a Hospice.
It is believed that the 94 year old retired chemist was exposed to asbestos when he worked at munitions factory in the early 1940’s.
The Deputy Coroner for central Hampshire, Simon Burge, recorded a verdict of death due to Industrial Disease, it has been reported.
Andrew Stinchcombe of Novum Law comments:- “It can often take many decades for mesothelioma to develop after the exposure to asbestos dust. This is another sad reminder that the prolific use of asbestos in the earlier part of the 20th Century can still result in illness and fatalities now, many decades later”.
To read the full article, click here