We often hear from people curious to know if it’s too late to claim compensation for serious injuries which were sustained several years ago. The answer to this is that...Read more
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing specialist to join our Novum Law office in Bristol.
The successful candidate will apply their expertise to assist with all associated digital marketing activity in conjunction with the Marketing team and in turn the wider business.
Summary of Role
The role will support the Marketing and Business Development Manager by developing and implementing robust and targeted digital marketing strategies to generate interest and leads that become cases for the company and its professional services. Activities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and Implementing effective SEO and PPC initiatives
- Developing and managing online campaigns
- Developing engaging online content
- Monitoring and reporting on online campaigns and recommend optimisations
- Applying flexibility within the team, supporting colleagues where required
Experience and knowledge required
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- 3 years’ relevant experience within a related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic and robust approach to service delivery and results
If this role sounds of interest then we would love to hear from you.
For more detailed information on this role or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly outlining your relevant experience and salary expectations