Specialist legal help
Injuries and illnesses of the utmost severity and fatal accidents are all complex areas of personal injury, and they require specialist legal representation supported by highly qualified experts. It's all about getting the right evidence from the right people and that's where we can help.
We are specialists in the fields of:
- Brain Injury
- Medical Negligence (also known as Clinical Negligence)
- Spinal Injury
- Serious Injuries
- Injuries to children
- Fatal Injuries
- Asbestos related illness
Because we concentrate solely on complex, serious injury and illness cases we have fewer cases than non-specialist solicitors. It means we get to know our clients very well, and we can devote the time needed to you and your family.
Support for you and your family
When it comes to dealing with serious injuries or medical conditions, it's not just about the claim itself — although this will remain our primary concern. We are also involved in providing assistance and support to the injured person and their family in a number of ways. For example:
- We can look into the need for an interim payment and if there is one, how much it should be and how it can be used.
- We can get in touch with local Social Services agencies in order to check the extent of care and other therapy support where appropriate, and to get more help where needed.
- We can help make sure your accommodation is suitable, and help you if it needs to be adapted.
- We'll see if there’s help from any other sources such as charities or support networks.
- We can review any benefits you are getting to make sure that you are receiving everything you are entitled to.
- We will consider whether there’s a need to protect or improve the injured person’s financial position, for example by setting up a Personal Injury Trust.
Clear communication to help you make the right decisions
There are lots of medical and legal terms involved in Personal Injury cases, and we know this can be confusing. We will communicate with you in plain English, and make sure you understand everything that is happening in your case so that you can make the right decisions at every stage of the process.
We'll come to you
We know that sometimes it's easier to talk face to face than over the phone, and we're happy to come and see you wherever it’s most convenient for you.